Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Corin Forest and Space Centre

The other week we planned to go to the snow on the weekend.

At the weekend we went to Corin forest mountain reserve, but there was not that much there, so we played in the snow what was there for 30 minutest. Mum took some photos of us making snow balls. Later we went to the Canberra deep space communication complex.

When we got there we saw an imperial pilot and a storm trooper from star wars.


Next we went inside to have lunch at the cafĂ©. ‘We had hot chips’. When we ate them I asked for more, but dad said no so I got some wizz fizz but it was sour, so I got some skittles and William ate the wizz fizz.


Heres a picture of the start wars people. I forgot to tell you that we saw R2-D2, 3 Jedi and more storm troopers, but R2-D2 is not in this one

We also watched a movie of were the satellite pointed and it pointed at mars.

On are way home my bother William got sick and he vomited and it stank.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this picture of you Jordan! It was a great day, except for William being sick!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was the wizz fizz that made William vomit?? That would have been disgusting!!
I think Dan is very jealous that you got to meet the Star Wars characters....you are very lucky.

Look forward to reading your blog. Bronwyn

Flying Birdy said...

its me you i do good dont i